More from Simply Clean for Me

Monday, April 15, 2013

Relaxing Monday... Is that an oxymoron?

    We just finished up Spring Break 2013 and let me tell you, It was exactly what the doctor ordered. It was fun, it was chill, it was productive. I am one satisfied mama. Needless to say, getting up this morning wasn't quite as delightful but for some reason that air of relaxation that has followed us this week carried over for our today. We got Zay out the door and to school on time... You may not think this is a huge feat, but for the family that has had 14 unexcused tardies this year, yeah, we were doing AWESOME this morning. I started with the mounds of laundry that have been yelling at me all week and I'm feeling good. Now don't get me wrong, were not running perfectly, for example, check out my desk:
Yep, that is my post-spring-break desk, and yes, that is a tube of baby oragel on my desk. Do we have babies? Do we have tooth aches? The answer to both is 'no' but for some reason it has shown up on my desk.
   Yeah, so we're relaxed today. Productive and relaxed. I like that combo, I don't find it much but I like it. It reminds me of summer. I'm TOTALLY looking forward to summer, my desk probably isn't.


Nothing says relaxing like finger paints.




Baby Fingers


No comments:

Post a Comment