More from Simply Clean for Me

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Week 3


I have officially been meat-less (and mostly dairy-free) for 2 weeks and I can’t tell you how great it feels. I don’t have cravings like I used to, no heavy bloated feeling after meals, blemishes on my face have cleared up, I have TONS more energy, just to name a few! Well, here is the menu for week 3, I am buying up new cookbooks left and right to get more inspiration, so if you have any cookbooks that you love, please, pass the title along!

Monday
Breakfast: sucanat, raisin oatmeal
Lunch: We’re eating at Your Dekalb Farmers Market (if you’re in the Atlanta area, CHECK IT OUT!!!!)

Tuesday
Lunch: good ol’ almond butter and honey sammie on homemade whole wheat bread

Wednesday
Breakfast: fruit salad (pineapple, cantaloupe, bananas)

Thursday
Breakfast: Vegan Quiche, yep, you read that correctly J
Dinner: Szechwan Eggplant

Friday
Breakfast: homemade Musli
Lunch: Veggies with Aunt Margaret's Black Bean DIp (I'll post the recipe if I get permission from the creator!)
Best dip ever!
Here is my picky eater! And this is the lunch
she devoured! 
Dinner: Pizza for the kids, Veg Spaghetti for me!

I will post the rest of the recipes hopefully by tomorrow morning :) I hope you all have a great week! Good health to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment