More from Simply Clean for Me

Monday, July 23, 2012

Menu Week 5


Oh, it feels so good to be back in the menu-making circuit. When our food isn’t planned out, the weeks are unhealthy and chaotic… not good for the littles or me! Now that we’re not on vacation and eating like gluttonous beasts, it’s nice to settle back into predictable, delicious food. The kids are happier and I don’t feel like I have a tar baby sitting in my stomach. (That’s my Uncle Remus reference... thank you, southern up-bringing!) Anyway, I'm happy to be back!  I will be posting the rest of my original recipes later today or tomorrow. J

Monday:
Breakfast: Oats w/ cinnamon, honey and blueberries
Lunch: Quinoa salad with tomatoes, avocados, lemon juice, black beans, green bell pepper and olive oil
Dinner: Asian Eggplant w/ broccoli and fried rice

Tuesday:
Breakfast: Blueberry, banana, spinach smoothie
Lunch: Veggie rolls with rice paper
Dinner: Black Bean Burgers with grilled zucchini  

Wednesday:
Breakfast: blue berry muffins
Dinner: Red curry with eggplant and brown basmati rice

Thursday:
Breakfast: quinoa with cinnamon, honey, blueberries and almonds
Lunch: black beans veggie wrap
Dinner: Garlic Basil Marinara over Spaghetti squash

Friday:
Breakfast: Larabars
Lunch: Avocado, tomato pasta
Dinner: Masar Dal Pulao w/ naan  

No comments:

Post a Comment