More from Simply Clean for Me

Monday, December 17, 2012

Back in the Saddle!

Wow! I have been out of edible deliciousness' pocket for a spell! My world has consisted of full-time wife, mother and now student! Yes, last August I went back to school to finish up my B.S. in Biology and this past semester was a little all consuming. I have one class left to take in the spring and then I am officially finished... for now! I'm a professional student really. Ha! Anyway, I had to let a few things go these past few moths and sadly, the blog was one of them as well as many of my Vegan ways. Boo! So I'm easing back in to the fun and many of this weeks recipes aren't vegan, but we'll get there soon :) I'm posting a board on Pinterest with many of my fav on-line recipes! Check it out!



Monday: 
Breakfast: Anna's bday breakfast
Lunch: Out

Tuesday:
Lunch: Broccoli Quinoa Casserole 
Dinner: 3 Bean Chili  

Wednesday:
Breakfast: Lara Bars
Lunch: Peanut Butter and Honey with Veggies
Dinner: Left Over Night

Thursday:
Breakfast: Gluten-free Pumpkin Bread
Lunch: Veggie Spring Rolls
Dinner: Family Dinner with Kindergarten class... precious families!

Friday:
Breakfast: Eggs and Toast 

I will be posting these other recipes in the next day or two. I hope everyone has a great week!

Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment